The California Air Tools 10020C is a sizeable and powerful air compressor, making it a great low-maintenance option for big jobs on the go. It’ll help you achieve any DIY solution. Working at 2HP but remaining impressively quiet, this oil-free air compressor is quick to complete even the most complex jobs. It’s great for use in confined spaces where noise is an issue or when you’re in a built-up, residential area and don’t want to contribute to the noise pollution of the area.
At just 70 decibels, you won’t find another air compressor that works to this standard. No other model works at this speed or can reach this amount of PSI more quietly than the California Air Tools 10020C.
Using just 7 amps of power, this is not a needy machine, and won’t require lots of maintenance. In addition, it comes with two different quick connectors of a ¼ inch so that you can connect it safely and securely to any project.
This device can reach a maximum of 125 PSI – the same level as all other leading brands on the market. You can also take it anywhere with you; it has sturdy, well-built wheels that carry its 10-gallon tank effortlessly. So wherever you need to undertake air compression work, it won’t let you down.
Related: Cali Air Tools 4620a Review.
- Dimensions: 16 x 15.1 x 35.9 inches
- Weight: 82.5 pounds
- Amount of horsepower: 2HP
- Material: metal
- Power source: corded-electric
- Maximum amps: 7A
- Maximum noise: 70dB
- Tank size: 10 gallons
- Connectors: ¼ inch each
- Portable: Yes
- Wheels: 2
- Oil-free pump
- Low maintenance – minimal repair costs
- At just 70dB, this is a quiet air compressor.
- Running off 2HP, the California Air Tools 10020C is very powerful.
- It’s portable. You can wheel or carry it to any location.
- The California Air Tools 10020C has an upright tank, a design preferred by many users.
- This air compressor doesn’t have the biggest tank capacity. This may be an inconvenience to people undertaking bigger or more frequent jobs.
- It’s pricier than other air compressors with the same capabilities.
Who is it Suitable For?
- The California Air Tools 10020C is suitable for people undertaking smaller or less frequent jobs due to the smaller tank size.
- It’s perfect for anyone who requires an air compressor unit they can move around.
- This device is ideal for camping, sporting activities, or home DIY projects.
- This is a great air compressor if you need a machine capable of achieving any job but doing so quietly. This benefits people in built-up areas who want to reduce noise pollution or those who work in enclosed spaces and don’t want to impact their hearing.
- It’s a perfect solution for anyone, personally or professionally, who requires an air compressor but doesn’t want the inconvenience or expense of keeping it well maintained, serviced, or repaired. It’s a very durable, reliable, and well-made compressor that rarely requires any human intervention.
- It’s ideal for people who work and store their air compressor outside. It’s able to start up even at temperatures below freezing. This is great for builders, mechanics, farmers, general laborers, etc.
Why We Like It
We like the California Air Tools 10020C because it won’t ever let you down. Whatever your project, requirements, or starting temperature, it’ll always help you complete the job at hand. Despite being so incredibly quiet, the power of this compressor has not decreased. It creates 30% less noise than the average air compressor, which we love! Your eardrums will love it too, whether you’re a frequent user of this compressor or not.