Karcher K3 Pressure Washer Review
If you are looking for a reliable, fast and effective way to clean many different items around your home, then why not consider a Karcher K3 Electric Pressure Washer? Ideally suited to cleaning even the most challenging of areas, this is a heavy duty, powerful and reliant way for cleaning cars, patios, paving, decking, and many other things, too.
It’s difficult to choose the right pressure washer when there are so many readily available on the current market, but by using this guide brought to you by Best of Machinery, you can rest assured that you have all the best information at your fingers enabling you to make the best choice.
See more Karcher Pressure Washers here.
The Karcher K3 enables you to clean faster than ever before by blasting high pressured quantities of water through its nozzle. This nozzle is known as the Vario Power Spray, and it is adjustable so you can change the spray jet width, altering the pressure and enabling further problem areas to be reached. Alternatively, you can use the Dirtblaster Spray Wand which assists in breaking down tough to remove dirt or dirt which has built up over a long period of time.
The Karcher K3 is powerful and effective because it uses an N-COR pump to ensure a consistent flow of water. This is a long lasting machine which is non-corrosive and requires no maintenance to keep it in good shape, saving you time and energy for better things. With 1800 PSI and 1.3 GPM, this electric pressure washer is an ideal patio, car, and bike cleaner.
It has the impressive addition of being the only current pressure washer on the market that has four wheels, so it is more stable, safer and does not fall over when the jet wash element is maneuvered. The K3 Karcher has been voted as the Family Handyman Editor’s Choice, and it won’t be long until you can personally see why!
Related; Karcher k2 Pressure Washer Review.
- A powerful and effective way of removing dirt, grime, and mud from even the toughest of surfaces, including vehicles, wooden decking, and paved areas, amongst many others;
- It has two different types of nozzles for you to use so that you can adapt to any cleaning situation and be effective. Use the Vario Power Spray for a wider spray with less impact to reach larger areas, or use the Dirtblaster Spray Wand to penetrate more specific areas at a higher pressure;
- The Karcher K3 requires no maintenance at all so you can spend your valuable time doing better things. Not only does it save you time but it also saves you money as you will not have to fork out for services or costly repairs, unlike many other jet washers;
- There are four wheels on this K3 Karcher Pressure Washer which means that it does not fall over, is easier to handle and the process of pressure washing is not interrupted by correcting the position of the fallen pressure washer.
- As it runs off mains electricity, some people could find the lead an irritant as it may get in the way;
- The lead length may impact the areas you are able to clean around your home if they are a considerable distance away from a plug socket.
Alternative; Karcher K5 Pressure Washer.
Who Is It Suitable For?
The Karcher K3 Pressure Washer is great for people who clean their own cars at home and do so on a frequent basis. This may be perfect if these are people who live on farms, spend a lot of time in muddy or dirtier travel zones or live in sandy or salty areas, where cars need washing down frequently so that the salt does not corrode any metal or seize the brakes.
Other people who could benefit from a Karcher K3, include:
- Boat owners;
- Homes with swimming pools;
- Areas with large expanses of paving or decked areas;
- Van/lorry drivers
- People with long driveways;
- Owners of larger machinery, such as tractors, quad bikes, diggers, etc.
Why We Like It
We like the Karcher K3 Pressure Washer because has an impressive amount of power, can eradicate dirt from the toughest of surfaces, and is able to stand on its own without the risk of falling over due to its four-wheeled approach.