Greenworks Lawn Mower Review & Buyers Guide
Lawnmowers are definitely a tool that you will need to purchase if you happen to have any type of garden. This is because they will be able to easily maintain the height of your grass, and they have been proven to be a very quick way to cut your grass.
Not only this, but they will be able to make your garden look very neat and tidy in a matter of no time, plus, one massive bonus about most lawn mowers is that they come with some type of grass collecting bag so you won’t have to go around the garden and pick up all of the grass that you have just cut. Best of Machinery have reviewed the Greenworks Lawn Mower just below to tell you everything you need to know about it.
Related; Craftsman T150 Riding Lawn Mower
If you’re looking for a lawnmower that is going to last you a very long time, then this product is ideal for you. This is because it is made from a very durable type of steel, so it will never let you down. It has a very powerful 12 amp motor and is actually classed as a three in one because it has a mulching, side discharge, and a rear bag option.
It also has a height adjuster, which gives you seven different options to choose from, so if you’re a little bit shorter or even taller, then this is perfect for you. It is also very ideal for storage space because it comes with foldable handles to save room.
- There are a lot of positives about this lawn mower, for instance; it is suitable for anyone whatever their height, as it has a height adjuster feature.
- Another positive point about this lawnmower is that it has a retainer that is able to keep the cord close to the motor, which is very useful.
- It has also been made from very high-quality materials, and you will be able to instantly tell this from just opening the packaging. Therefore you will be able to tell that it will last you a long time and that it is reliable.
- Another positive thing about Greenworks lawnmower is that it isn’t too heavy to push around so you won’t struggle with the weight when you’re mowing your grass.
- There aren’t very many negative points about this lawnmower at all, there are just a couple of things that we may have wanted to see improved. For instance, the cord on the lawnmower isn’t too long, so if you have a large garden, you will probably need an extension cord.
- Another point that we would have liked to have seen improved is that sometimes the wheels can get a little bit stuck every now and then, but we were using it on quite tough surfaces.
Who is it Suitable For?
This lawnmower could actually be suitable for anyone, and this is because you can easily use it to cut the grass in your garden by yourself. If you do want to do this, then this lawnmower is definitely a very good product to choose, because it’s suitable for beginners and more experienced people.
Inside the packaging there is an instructions manual, so you can easily follow the step by step guidance. If you need a new lawnmower for the industry that you work in, then the Greenworks lawnmower will also suit you. This is because it can easily be used for more professional work as well.
Why we like It?
We liked this lawnmower for a whole range of reasons, but mostly because we found it so easy and simple to use, which makes it ideal for a whole range of purposes. Not only this, but we also found that this lawnmower was very quiet when we used it, plus, you never need to charge it up or even replace the batteries inside of it.
This is because you just need to plug it in to be able to use it and this creates a lot fewer problems. We also found that it is a very dependable lawnmower that you can quite easily use time and time again, and it will never let you down.