Dewalt 6 Gallon Air Compressor Review & Buyers Guide
As mentioned on the Best of Machinery website, this striking yellow and black air compressor has a good sized, 6-gallon tank capacity and is more than capable of reaching a maximum of 165 PSI. The Dewalt 6 Gallon Air Compressor is really easy to work with the piece of kit and even performs well in the most challenging of conditions, like externally and at temperatures below freezing. It is not prohibited from starting up, working well or to full capacity even when it is very cold.
If you are looking for a quiet air compressor, this could also be the tool for you, as it enables you to reduce the amount of noise pollution even when working at full capacity as it will not exceed 75.5 decibels. This upright positioned, wheel-less has a very efficient motor, has a regulated air flow ability and comes with pre-fitted couplers to help to make sure that you are getting the most out of your machine.
Just plug it into an electricity source, and this lightweight small air compressor will ensure that any job is completed to the highest of standards. Carry it by its built-in handle at the top of the motor and at just 32.2 pounds, that’s absolutely no issue.
- Dimensions of air compressor: 17.2 x 16.6 x 20.1 inches
- The weight of air compressor: 32.2 pounds
- Power type required for the use of compressor: corded electric
- Does it have wheels? No
- Does it have a carry handle? Yes
- How big is the tank of this compressor? 6 gallons
- Maximum PSI: 165 PSI
- How loud does this compressor get? No louder than 75.5dB
- Able to start when cold
- Efficient motor
- Air flow regulator
- Pre-fitted couplers
- The Dewalt 6 Gallon Air Compressor, as guessed by its name, has a well-sized tank that holds 6 gallons.
- This air compressor its very light at just 32.2 pounds and can be carried from location to location via its upright handle that sits on top of the motor.
- It is a very quiet compressor so will not be of great disturbance to any neighbors when you are undertaking work requiring the use of the air compressor. It never exceeds 75.5 decibels and will not be damaging to hearing either.
- Starts easily in external sites and in even the coldest of temperatures. It does not freeze up, and the motor will not seize up and prevent work from being undertaken and completed in a timely manner.
- This air compressor does not have wheels so it must always be lifted if it is to be moved either around one location or from one site to another.
- The electric cord can be off-putting to some users as it can get it the way, limiting the use due to the distance between sockets and job, and can be a tripping hazard on a busy site.
Who Is It Suitable For?
- This air compressor is suitable for people who want to reduce the amount of noise created through the use of the average air compressor.
- Great for people who are working in a built-up, highly populated area and do not want to cause huge amounts of disturbance.
- The Dewalt 6 Gallon Air Compressor is very light when compared to other air compressors currently available so is excellent for people working between different jobs and needing to move the air compressor from one place to another.
- Ideal for use on building sites, mechanics, farms and any other year-round, outdoor locations, as it is able to continue working to its full capacity even when it is very cold outside. It will not be unable to start when it is cold or has been stored outside during the winter months, enabling jobs which are time critical to always be completed.
Why We Like It
We like the Dewalt 6 Gallon Air Compressor because it is not a fussy machine at all. If you require it for a job, it will be ready to work for you. It doesn’t matter where it is stored, it will not have seized up, it won’t disturb people surrounding you while you are working on a job and is easy for you to take from place to place through the use of its cleverly integrated carry handle.