Campbell Hausfeld 20 Gallon Air Compressor Review & Buyers Guide
As an easy to transport, large tank sized air compressor, the Campbell Hausfeld 20 Gallon Air Compressor is not to be looked past. It is stylish, regal looking, and has a navy blue, high shine finish tank exterior which guarantees that the tank looks as good as it performs. Giving the user up to 150 Psi in any location they need, moving this air compressor around could not be easier thanks to its sturdy, easy to maneuver, back wheels and front stabilizers. These ensure that the horizontal air compressor can be both moved and used in the easiest of manner.
Take advantage of the 1.3 HP motor and get on top of all of those DIY jobs that you have been promising to do but never quite got round to. Purchase this oil-free air compressor and be assured that you will be not be disappointed as it is sturdy in its build, powerful in its performance and easy to use. It has been designed to last and works hard for you so that you don’t have to worry about its use, regular maintenance or replacing parts.
It has an easy to access and read panel so that you are always fully in control of the compression, has a strong, steel handle for you to be able to lift it safely to any workplace and comes with every piece of kit you could ever possibly need as soon as you order it. This includes a 25-foot long hose, 17 different accessories to help you to achieve any job well, safely, and to a high standard.
It also comes with a 3-in-1 inflation gun so that you have got the correct size nozzle for any job you may face, as well as a chuck and gauge. We just need you to gauge what a wonderful idea purchasing this air compressor would be for your DIY jobs, just as Best of Machinery have discovered. We promise you will not be disappointed.
- Dimensions of this air compressor: 31.5 x 14.9 x 30.3 inches
- Weight of this compressor: 92 pounds
- Maximum tank capacity: 20 gallons
- Type of power source required for use: corded-electric
- Max voltage: 120v
- Maximum pressure: 10.3 bar
- Type of measurement system installed: metric
- Maximum PSI available: 150 PSI
- How many horsepower does this air compressor run on? 1.3HP
- Horizontal tank
- 25-foot hose
- Accessories pack comes as standard
- 3-in-1 inflation gun
- Chuck and gauge included
- All parts of the Campbell Hausfeld 20 Gallon Air Compressor are easy to access and maintain.
- Has a large tank capacity at 20 gallons, so will ensure that you are able to complete multiple jobs at any one time.
- The long hose enables you to reach any area in need of air pressure without doing any damage to the hose, air compressor or any obstacles. For example, having a longer hose such as this air compressor will help you to avoid scratching the exterior of your car when you are increasing the tire pressure.
- This is a very low maintenance air compressor so does not require servicing, lots of part maintenance or repairs. It is hard wearing, durable, and very reliable.
- There are air compressors on the market currently that are greater in their HP value. This is a completely personal point though and thoroughly depends on what you would be choosing a new air compressor for.
- For some people, having a horizontal tank is an inconvenience because there is more chance that it could get in their way and there is a more substantial obstacle to trip over while also avoiding the cable. It is harder to get into smaller, more complex spaces with a horizontal tank.
Who Is It Suitable For?
This air compressor is suitable for stronger users, people who work in large workspaces, like garages or workshops, and for users that require a hardworking, low maintenance machine. It is excellent for daily use or for hobbyists. It also has all the necessary safety features to aid novice work to occur safely.
Why We Like It
We like the Campbell Hausfeld 20 Gallon Air Compressor because it focuses on the safety of its user, no matter their mechanical ability, and has the power to always do a successful DIY job.